Eagle's quest Eagle's quest

Nice try.

Well, it's ok for a beginning game, but the collision detection wasn't working properly, couldn't always pick up the items. The movement seems sloppy. The music loop got old very quick, and there is no limits on where you can move. Fix these bugs and expand on it some more.

Bam2323 responds:

kool thanks i will do that

FMA Dress Up FMA Dress Up

Well, has potential.

I would say the same as any other dress up game but well...This one has some good graphics, however, some of the clothes don't match up with the body, and the whole thing appears to be way to cluttered, clean it up a bit and possibly add more stuff and it will be good.

Drum Pad v 1.2 Drum Pad v 1.2

Well...

Yeah, the drums are too loud, and it's a little simple, maybe add some more beats and maybe some looping beats to create enable us to create a bad ass drum solo. BTW the credits don't work because you probably used 'go to and stop' just right click and hit play on the credit screen.

FleshCube responds:

....m'kay.....

Goomba Attack Goomba Attack

Yeah, Challenging.

For a simple game it was challenging, it kept me busy for a little bit. A quick game to play when your bored.

Lord-Grumbles responds:

Oops, I forgot one!

Thanks. That was more or less my intention... I sorta wanted the type of game that I could play for two minutes between actual work at school and not have to spend time figuring it out or setting it up.

It seems that a lot of games are too easy to beat nowadays... *sigh*

Christmas Game Christmas Game

Slow gameplay

Slow gameplay = boring. So does lack of sounds. Good graphics though.

CC Scene Creator V2.0 CC Scene Creator V2.0

Pie.

Eh, for a dress up game i guess its not all that bad, the items are well drawn and detailed, but there is a lacking of bodys and lower parts, the song doesnt loop either. The scene window is also fairly small. Maybe make some scene changing options, and buttons that switch the item sets to save space.