Im no superman Im no superman

I like this song.

You tried, and it shows. While it is obvious that it is a first flash, it is better than some of the first flashes other people submit. You had some interesting concepts, and the pacing was fairly decent. I would say improve on graphics, animation, and try not to re-use animations just because it's the chorus. In any case, keep at it and good luck.

Paints A Thousand Words Paints A Thousand Words

HEY...GRAPES DON'T GROW ON TREES...!

Good job on the art and animation, definately improvements from your other work. Keep it up and keep improving!

cheshirecat1582 responds:

haha oh darn you cought me!!! There spechial grape trees... lol thanks for the great review!!! anything helps!

AniMSN 71 AniMSN 71

Extremely fast-paced.

That was awesome man, very fast-paced but you still could tell what was going on. Awesome graphics and animation. Keep it up.

Eagle's quest Eagle's quest

Nice try.

Well, it's ok for a beginning game, but the collision detection wasn't working properly, couldn't always pick up the items. The movement seems sloppy. The music loop got old very quick, and there is no limits on where you can move. Fix these bugs and expand on it some more.

Bam2323 responds:

kool thanks i will do that

FMA Dress Up FMA Dress Up

Well, has potential.

I would say the same as any other dress up game but well...This one has some good graphics, however, some of the clothes don't match up with the body, and the whole thing appears to be way to cluttered, clean it up a bit and possibly add more stuff and it will be good.

Drum Pad v 1.2 Drum Pad v 1.2

Well...

Yeah, the drums are too loud, and it's a little simple, maybe add some more beats and maybe some looping beats to create enable us to create a bad ass drum solo. BTW the credits don't work because you probably used 'go to and stop' just right click and hit play on the credit screen.

FleshCube responds: